Singles at St. Luke's
St. Luke’s welcomes singles – whether you have never been married, or you are separated, divorced, or widowed. There are many opportunities for singles to socialize, learn and serve throughout the year. So come find your place, make some new friends, and deepen your faith - here at St. Luke's, where no one walks alone. For more information or to be added to our mailing list, contact or call 713-402-5141.
- Singles Mingle
- Second Sunday Lunch
- Fourth Friday Dinners
- Singles @ 9:45 Class Events
- Sojourners Class Events
- Second Saturday Service
Sunday Morning Classes
- Singles @ 9:45 - Each week, singles, ages 30-55 (with or without children) meet for fellowship and a discussion-based bible study. With frequent lunch outings, service projects and socials, there are plenty of opportunities for you to fit in! The class meets in room B230.
- Discovery - A small, highly-interactive class for young adults ages 21-34, featuring round-table Biblical discussion and fellowship led by Steve and Ruth McCurdy. This discussion based hour explores the week’s scriptures from the lectionary to discover how they speak to our daily lives. The class meets in Dr. Linda Christian's office. Singles and couples are all welcome.
- Luminous - A class for young professionals - single, committed relationship or married in their 20s and 30s. Each Sunday offers an in-depth Bible study with discussion. The lessons offer a wide variety of topics and led by class members. This growing class features regular service projects and frequent social gatherings. Contact Jordan McPhail or more information.
- Sojourners - For single adults (some couples), ages 50-65. Bible study and faith issues in daily living are presented by Phil Murray in a lecture/ interactive discussion format. Regular social and service opportunities are scheduled. The class meets in room B151.