Evening Childcare is organized by Children’s Ministries and offered as a benefit to all ministries of the church. Evening Childcare is for children who need care while their parents participate in an on-campus church ministry occurring in the evenings. All ages of children are welcome.
1. There is no fee to the parents or to the hosting ministry for childcare. Parents must be on campus.
1. Evening Childcare will be open typically Monday or Tuesday and Wednesday nights and Sunday evenings.
2. To be good stewards of the church’s resources, Evening Childcare will only open if 3 or more families are requesting it on the same night.
3. Three days prior to the event, the nursery Coordinator will email the requesting families if childcare will be open OR will call the requesting families if childcare will not be open.
4. You will receive a Childcare Request Receipt immediately upon completing the form. However, childcare will not be provided until you receive a confirmation email with care detail from Nursery Coordinator, Adrian Chandler.