SPRING 2020 SCRIPTURE + SHARED STUDY
THE SERMON ON THE MOUNT
Begins the week of March 1 through of April 5
It’s the most quoted portion of scripture, but how well do you really know what Jesus said in his Sermon on the Mount? Join us for a 6-week study on Jesus’ instructions for the Christian life. We’ll learn more about what it means to live in an upside-down kingdom, how Jesus taught us to pray, and the foundation on which we should build our faith.
WHAT IS SCRIPTURE + SHARED?
- St. Luke’s church-wide Bible Study ministry
- It can be used by groups that meet in person or online Bible study groups.
- Studies are launched in the fall and spring each year and generally meet for 6-10 weeks
- Materials are written by Dr. Tom Pace in concert with other pastors and staff of St. Luke’s
- Scripture + Shared is also the name of the Holy Bible study app that participants will use to access the materials.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
- Study with your current small group, Sunday School class or form an online Bible study group
- If your life is too crazy right now to commit to a specific day and time for a small group, create an online Bible study or invite a friend or coworker to be your “Bible Buddy” and use the app to study and exchange thoughts and ideas at a time that is mutually convenient.
- Download St. Luke’s Scripture+Shared App for online Bible studies and daily readings wherever you go. Search “Scripture + Shared” (with quotation marks) in your app store, or visit Subsplash.com/ScriptureShared/App in your mobile browser for a direct download link.
For more information, contact Kathy Neely.
Download St. Luke’s Scripture+Shared App for Bible studies and daily readings wherever you go. Search “Scripture + Shared” (with quotation marks) in your app store, or visit Subsplash.com/ScriptureShared/App in your mobile browser for a direct download link.