SPRING 2020 SCRIPTURE + SHARED STUDY
THE SERMON ON THE MOUNT
Begins the week of March 1 through of April 5
It’s the most quoted portion of scripture, but how well do you really know what Jesus said in his Sermon on the Mount? Join us for a 6-week study on Jesus’ instructions for Christian life. We’ll learn more about what it means to live in an upside-down kingdom, how Jesus taught us to pray, and the foundation on which we should build our faith.
WHAT IS SCRIPTURE + SHARED?
- St. Luke’s church-wide Bible Study ministry
- Studies are launched in the fall and spring each year and generally meet for 6-10 weeks
- Materials are written by Dr. Tom Pace in concert with other pastors and staff of St. Luke’s
- Scripture + Shared is also the name of the Bible study app that participants will use to access the materials (materials will also be available online on the St. Luke’s website)
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
- Find a group
- Study with your current small group or Sunday School class
- If your life is too crazy right now to commit to a specific day and time for a small group, invite a friend or coworker to be your “Bible Buddy” and use the app to study and exchange thoughts and ideas at a time that is mutually convenient.
- Download St. Luke’s Scripture+Shared App online for Bible studies and daily readings wherever you go. Search “Scripture + Shared” (with quotation marks) in your app store, or visit Subsplash.com/ScriptureShared/App in your mobile browser for a direct download link.
For more information, contact Kathy Neely.
Download St. Luke’s Scripture+Shared App for Bible studies and daily readings wherever you go. Search “Scripture + Shared” (with quotation marks) in your app store, or visit Subsplash.com/ScriptureShared/App in your mobile browser for a direct download link.