On Sundays, volunteers create a warm environment, lead in worship, build relationships with children and students and keep things running smoothly behind the scenes. While you are here to participate in worship, how might you use your unique gifts to give yourself away in generosity and service?
- Welcoming: Greet the congregation, help guests find their way, or drive courtesy carts from the parking lot to the building.
- Worship: Sing in a choir, assist baptism families, prepare and serve communion, or be an usher.
- Administration: Operate a television camera, answer phones in the church office, or collect attendance pads after classes or services.
- Children: Adults are needed to teach Sunday School, bake treats for our nursery caregivers, or be a Kids Pal (assisting a child with special needs).
- Students: Adults are needed to serve refreshments, lead a small group discussion, or provide A/V support.
Have another idea about how you might use your gifts at St. Luke’s on Sundays? Please email Rebecca Alsup, Connecting Ministries.