Welcome to Adult Ministries and Group Life
In as little as an hour a week, you can build authentic bonds with other Christians who are striving to walk the Christian journey faithfully—just like you. You will learn together, discover new ideas and perspectives on how to live out your faith in your everyday life, and make some great friends along the way. We have three ways to connect with God and others through Group Life:
Living in Faith Together (LIFT) Groups
- • Groups usually have 12-15 people who meet year-round for study, prayer and sharing.
- • Each group selects their studies, makes their own schedule and chooses where to
- • New groups launch twice a year.
- • Studies are limited in length. Some are short-term (8-12 weeks); some are long term
- • Many of the study groups form in the fall each year, but others are start at various times
- throughout the year.
- • Studies focus on a wide variety of topics, including Bible studies, theological studies,
- Christian living and spiritual growth.
- • Classes meet weekly, at 9:45 a.m. on the Westheimer campus, and 10 a.m. on the
- • Class sizes range from a cozy handful of people up to 80 people, and styles vary
between discussion-based and lecture, on all sorts of topics. We’ve got one that fits
- • Classes are open to you joining them at any time. Feel free to visit whenever you’d like.